Only use this form if you are part of the Inventory project.
Have a look at the Inventory Survey page for Survey Instructions and other useful documents.
BEFORE you fill this form – here’s the 5 steps of how to do survey your own orchard:
- take some photos of the trees on a nice day – you might want to wait until some blossom or fruit is on the trees.
- survey the orchard as described in the Survey Instructions. You can make some notes or download a pdf version of this form which can be printed for field work. Right-click and Save As from this link: Orchard Inventory Survey Form v4.pdf
- draw the boundary of your orchard on an OS map or other map so that we can see its extent. Take a photo or scan your map. (If you prefer you could share a polygon on a Google map with us if you know how to do that. otherwise stick to paper).
- get the photos and map image onto your computer or device before you start filling the webform.
- finally use our webform below to record the orchard. Upload the photos and map image at the end of the form. Include as much detail as you can. There is a comments field at the end of the form, where you can record any history or anecdotes about the orchard. Oral history like that really adds value to the Inventory.
It is necessary to fill the form online here because it allows upload of photos files, and is more reliable.